Friday, June 20, 2008

Being Friends...


Its amazing how we sometimes behave like real grown-up matured ladies and sometimes like immature gits. But what’s more important is that we can resolve things without anybody’s help. I was really sick n tired of myself…….Couldn’t help ! Desperately wanted things to straighten between the both of us but had no idea..HOW? Then I gave the thought a miss ……. Xams started. But guess what u called just before the theory papers were scheduled to begin. Neither you nor me explained or accounted for abnormal behaviour over the passed two weeks………but constrictions were removed, and normalcy was restored. Isn’t that mature enough?....But I dun curse myself because the call came from you and not me because I’m beginning to realize that I’m pretty bad at such situations and I was practically unable to call or even mail or do absolutely anything to make things right. This is a flaw in me I know…..but know one’s perfect and it is impossible to create an ideal system isn’t it ? That’s applicable for us too !!! I cant save such a situation and I’ve taken it for granted. If the person at the other end possesses the same flaw then we go on separate ways. But that wasn’t what happened coz U were on the other end. U are good at it buddy it seems. And they say it’s a crest that perfectly fits into a trough , both crests or both troughs cannot swiftly and subtly move on..can they ?......May be there exists some other flaw in you that I dun and later on in life I’ll serve as the crest for your trough.

1 comment:

Niti said...

The letter to me.. it shud b copyrighted u knw! n i dnt really knw wat 2 comment on.. coz it holds sm much deeper meaning for us!